Sabtu, 23 Oktober 2010

Excellent Debut Novel...Truly a Roller Coaster of emotions:)

kitchen faucets review Disastrous Series ebook

Disastrous Series ebook

OMG...What an AMAZING debut novel. E.L. Montes knocked it out of the park on this one. This was a love story but not your typical hearts and flowers type love story. This book kind of reminded me of Bared to You in the sense of the Hero and Heroine were very dysfunctional and flawed. This was definitely a roller coaster of emotions. Marcus and Mia's relationship reminded me of Eva and Gideon in the respect that they probably shouldn't be together but for some reason they just work well together. I do feel that Marcus and Mia's relationship was rushed a little in the beginning, it wasn't insta-love but it did happen over a very short period of time. I truly loved the suspense element to this story. Ms. Montes kept me guessing until close to the end. I had a feeling about it and was partially right. The suspense made me want to keep turning the pages, I just had to see what Marcus was hiding and how things would turn out. I was happy with the ending knowing that there will be another book to follow. I would say that this book is a HFN (happy for now) ending, with not really a cliffhanger but an epilogue that segues into the next book. You could definitely read this book without driving yourself insane waiting for the next one. With that said I am anxiously awaiting the next book, I can't wait to see where she takes Marcus and Mia. They have a long road ahead of them. This is a MUST READ!!!!! One for my favs shelf:)

Get your Disastrous Series ebook Now!

6 komentar:

  1. I loved the story and I can't wait until the next one. The characters were well developed and very realistic.

    BalasHapus
  2. Disastrous is a wonderful story about a woman named Mia who falls hard and fast for her new boss at her summer internship. Only to find out the love of her life is living a double life of his own.

    E.L Montes packed her novel with a roller coaster of love, friendship and heartache.
    This is a riveting book and had me in its clutches from the beginning to end. On a scale from one to ten, I give the book an eleven. A definite must read.

    BalasHapus
  3. I love Mia and Marcus! This book is right on top with my favorites A Beautiful Disaster and Crossfire Novels. Not a part of this book bored me at all. So there goes my day because I just couldn't put this book down. I can't wait for the second book!

    BalasHapus
  4. I really enjoyed this book! The characters are believable. I loved that no one is "perfect" or completely naive. I found the characters and story line smart and engaging! I finished the book in one day and can't wait for the new one. I love that Marcus is good and bad and Ema is not just sitting around pinning after him and letting him just walk all over her. I really loved their story! GREAT FIRST BOOK! Can't wait for the rest.

    BalasHapus
  5. This is an awesome book love the whole story has you waiting on the edge of your sit to find out what happens from start to finish. I would read it again.

    BalasHapus